Thursday, December 27, 2012

Trying not to Count it Down


12/9/12
Family!
I miss you all so much. Even when the work is great, it is hard not to think about my wonderful family back home. I hope y’all are enjoying this holiday season. This past week we got a call from a family that I had worked with a little bit over the last year. The family is less active and we had been teaching them and trying to get them back to church. Last week they came, and the Mom talked to the Bishop and the son really wants to get baptized. He asked me to baptize him, so he will be getting baptized on the 30th. We are gone all week for specialized training and then John is getting baptized on the 17th. He is so excited. Anyway I cannot wait to chat on the phone in a few weeks. Sorry for not writing more, but we have to wake up at 5 tomorrow.

Love yall
Elder Dumke!

No comments:

Post a Comment