Sunday, September 2, 2012

Week #1




8/26/12
Well to start off, I LOVE my companion. He is so awesome. We get along so well, and we have looked up to each other a bunch our entire missions even though we had only met like once. He is from Canada. He is such an awesome teacher and we have already seen so many blessings. The ward was confused, but also happy that I was still in ward. It was amazing. We have been getting more and more member referrals and it is has been wonderful. But we are working harder than I thought physically possible and I just love the work. We were basically doubled into the area, so we have been trying to get a handle on everything and preparing for different Zone Leader meeting this week. I love my Savior and I have felt such a sustaining power over the last few days.

It was bitter sweet taking all the departing missionaries to the Airport especially Elder Brady. Sorry I have no time to write more.
Love you all so much!!
Elder Dumke

No comments:

Post a Comment